Tuesday 6 May 2008

Mumbai for Dummys?

Well, its goodbye Mumbai, and Edinburgh and Winchburgh and Hello Sydney. Yes, Keith and I are emigrating (subject to visa's) at the start of July. My blog therefore is going to undergo a make over and become a Idiots guide to getting to and staying down under.

I will be keeping you up to date on the stresses and pleasures of moving to the Emerald City.

The story so far. I have a job, Keith doesn't (yet), the Visa's are lodged and we had our chest x-rays today - so let's hope I didn't catch TB in India! have had quotes done for the house removal and we are busy getting on with the house. I will keep you up to date on the renovations to.

I will be at work for about 6 more weeks and then will have 2 weeks off to pack everything up and see everyone before I go.

Please keep tuned in...

1 comment:

Jim said...

Sad and exciting that's what it all means to me, at least I got to rip out some of the crappy kitchen. Looking forward to the holiday. Bet Jon won't let gail & keith have a no family xmas !!!!

Sydney

Views of Mumbai