Monday 5 March 2007

In sickness and in Health

Well, the rest of my trip home was a bit of a wash out. Keith passed on his lurgy and I spent a few days either in bed or within ten feet of the sofa, gulping down aspirin, lemsip and Benylin. Bit gutted cos when you only have ten days you really want to do stuff - sorry to all the people I didn't manage to catch up with, I promise I'll see you when I am back in June.


We did manage to get out on Friday and went to Urban Angel for brunch, wow, amazing as usual, the smoked haddock Benedict was to die for. We picked Helen and Owen up from the train after brunch and took them home (Helen had been seeing her dad, he had a heart attack). Spent a mad half hour shooting each other with Owen's sticky arrow guns - its cool fun. But then I ran out of steam and we had to head home.

Flight back to Mumbai was ok. BA never seem to match up to Jet, the seats, service and food are nowhere near as good. I mean they they have regular china, not gold edged, would you believe it...If you have the choice, fly Jet - you'll thank me for it.

No comments:

Sydney

Views of Mumbai