Thursday 15 March 2007

At death's door

Well, its finally hit me. The dreaded Bombay Belly. What it was I ate I don't know but let me tell you revisiting Indian food is not a good situation. Chili is only supposed to go in one direction...yesterday I spent most of the day sleeping but today I have been much better - although still kept in sprinting distance of a loo. Thankfully there has been some good old films on today - The three musketeers and Dangerous minds, that and doing some on-line shopping from Boots has kept me busy.
The hotel staff have been lovely. They made me special oil free, spice free chicken broth, I got a visit from the dining manager and the floor manager and my maids gave me orchids and a get well card. I really can't complain about the treatment.
Must be feeling better as I am getting bored now. Will be back at work tomorrow.

Not a lot else going on at the moment, Mum and Dad are out at the end of next week and Keith soon after, saving hard for both sets of visitors - especially my trip to Agra - want to use the spa that over looks the Taj Mahal and I don't think that will be cheap!

Anyway, my strength wains.......

1 comment:

Helen said...

hope you feel better soon Gail.that'll teach you to say you must be immune to deli belly!!
Owen sends big hugs n kisses (allbeit snotty ones! lol)

xxx

Sydney

Views of Mumbai