Sunday 2 November 2008

Nothing doing

Well, things have been pretty quiet of late. Yesterday I checked out the Mosman Festival super Shopping Saturday. Apart from a few balloons and some kids busking I failed to see where the "super saturday" came in. The whole festival seems a bit lame really. Which is a shame as I had quite high expectations for it.
I finally got down to Cremorne to look around the shops. I had a good nosey in grok (http://www.grok.com.au/) , which sells a nice range of fair trade goods and made a couple of small purchases. I then walked back towards Mosman - checking the shops out as I went and stopped off at Woolworths to get some shopping bits.
Today I have had a pretty boring day, but I kind of needed it. During the week I have work (obviously), yoga (doing well) and pottery - which I am loving. Its such a great chance to switch off and just concentrate solely on a lump of clay. Anyway what this means is that sometimes its nice just to sit and do nothing. Which is what I am doing today (although m second load of washing just went out). So that's it really.
They always say no news is good news so this blog is ecstatic!!

No comments:

Sydney

Views of Mumbai